Philly I Day 2017: It's Early This Year! Register Today!
Risk Exposures are Evolving! Explore the Solutions at Philly I-Day 2017!
Registration is now open for Philly I-Day on March 23, 2017 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
The Program is set! Click here for the timed Program Agenda!
- Evolving Best Practices through Predictive Modeling for Claims
- Climate Change: A Crisis or Opportunity in Insurance
- Beyond Breach: Everything You Need to Know About Cyber
- New Risks of Advancing Technology and Societal Trends
- Social Media: Landmine or Goldmine in the Employment Law Arena
- Career in Insurance/Multi-Generational Workforce
- Travel Risk Management: Developing an Integrated Solution
- Workers' Compensation: What is Modified Duty and How is a Program Created?
Registration includes the opportunity to request CE/CLE onsite for designated sessions, the Franklin Award Luncheon, and the post event networking event which supports St. Baldrick's Childhood Cancer Research.
Join us on Thursday, March 23, 2017 at thePennsylvania Convention Center for Philly I-Day!