Please save the date(s) for our remaining 2018 schedule of upcoming chapter business meetings and social/charitable events (registration communications forthcoming):
- May 9th: Spring Outing Social Event at Jasper's Backyard | 5:30-7:30pm (101 E 7th Ave., Conshohocken, PA 19428)
- May 17th: May Business Meeting at Union League of Philadelphia | 8:00-10:00am | Presentation of Member Scholarship Awards | Speaker/Topic- "Blockchain," presented by St. Joe's University student panel.
- May 24th: 38th Annual Night Race & Afterparty Benefiting Blossom Philadelphia |
6:30-8:30pm | 100 E. Northwestern Ave, Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19118
- June 14th: June Evening Business Meeting/Happy Hour/Social Event at Union League of Philadelphia | 5:00-7:00pm | Speaker/Topic - "Ahead of the Curve -- Keeping Pace w/ the Insurance Marketplace" - speakers tbd
- July & August- Summer Break
- August 23rd: Member Appreciation Happy Hour/Charity event (benefiting Cradles to Crayons) at SkyGarten in Philly.
- Sept. 20th: "View from All Around" Panel Discussion Business Meeting at Union League of Philadelphia | 8:00-10:00am.
- Sept. 26th: New Designee Social Event at Porta Philadelphia, 1216 Chestnut Street | 5:30-7:30pm.
- Oct. 9th: Joint CPCU/RIMS Meeting at Saint Joe's University: Full Topic (and time) to be announced, but will center around the changing curriculum needed to stay ahead of changing Risk Mgt. trends.
- Nov. 15th: November Business Meeting at Union League of Philadelphia and Annual Election of New Chapter Officers & Directors | 8:00-10:00am | "Leadership" Speaker Topic
- Dec. 5th: Philly Chapter Holiday Party & Cradles to Crayons' charity event (coat drive) at Union League of Philadelphia | 5:30-7:30pm