Our Philadelphia CPCU Society Chapter is pleased to announce our 2017 Scholarship Grant Program!
What is the Scholarship Grant Program?
The Philadelphia CPCU Society Chapter has established a Scholarship Grant Program to make annual grants-in-aid to those applicants meeting certain eligibility qualifications and selection criteria. The grant awards will vary each year and is at the discretion of the Board of Directors. The amount of each individual grant will range between $250 and $1,500 depending on the Chapter's budget and the applicants qualifications and performance criteria.
To be eligible, applicants must:
1. (a) be a member of the Philadelphia Chapter of the CPCU Society; or
(b) be the spouse, child, stepchild, grandchild, dependent, brother or sister of a person who is a member of the Philadelphia Chapter of the CPCU Society; and
2. be enrolled at an accredited college or university in a full time associate's degree or bachelor's degree programs (or plan to be as a graduating high school senior); and
3. not have been awarded this scholarship in the past; and
4. fully completed application, including transcript(s) and recommendation must be received by the Philadelphia CPCU Society Chapter by April 15.
- Application and supporting forms can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hard copies can be mailed to:
Philadelphia CPCU Society Chapter | c/o Larry White, CPCU - Scholarship Committee Chair | 1735 Market Street, Suite A493 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
All applicants will be notified of the results in early May.
Click Here to APPLY NOW
How are the winners determined?
The Review Panel members will review applications on a "blind" basis, without knowing the identity of the applicants. Winners are selected based on criteria established by the Review Panel.
The award criteria is at the discretion of the Review Panel and may include the following:
- Academic Performance
- Extra-Curricular Activities